This new MS CEO is unlike any other, after Office on iPad and Salesforce.com now there is this droid phone, talk about changing strategy …
Application Portfolio Management has finally come of age and is available instantly for all large and small firms in the form of Enpoma for Apps – Enterprise Portfolio Management for everything from simple apps to complex mission critical multi-server platforms.
The pre-release (alpha) version of Enpoma for Apps is entering limited testing with enterprise prospects in a few countries. Some of the simpler screen shots will give you a feel for what it looks like.
Enterprise Portfolio Management (EnPoMa) is a small simplified centralised approach to managing large complex distributed sets of assets.
In this case we are focused on the technology and operations ecosystem assets (systems, vendors, stakeholders, responsibilities) much of which is generally referred to these days as apps even though in the enterprise world these apps may involve hundreds of servers, interfaces, people and other assets and liabilities including full stack inhouse and external components and IaaS, Paas and SaaS costing hundreds of millions of dollars.
Enpoma for Apps is a mobile, tablet and web app for enterprise senior management and their direct reports helping deliver strategic insight & management of an organisation’s technology.
- Typically 80% of a large enterprise enterprise tech and operations s budget is spent on business as usual (i.e. keeping the lights on) the remaining is spent on pruning (decommissions/upgrades/consolidations) and innovation.
- The idea is to help them innovate more by better managing risks (e.g. vendor, technology, concentration, geo, skill, key person) and opportunities (consolidation, diversification, acquisition etc) and more.
- Enpoma gives you dashboards that pinpoint areas to focus on and more importantly what is not being focused on. Where you are making progress on understanding (the stages of knowing) and where you need to do more.
- The app is available for instant deployment via our platform provider and thereafter accessible via the web and native mobile apps with granular access security controls
- You can read more on our earlier Enpoma product announcement.
- We are using a major platform as the foundation for the Enpoma innovation suite so we can focus on your business technology management and strategy challenges while our platform provider handles the significant burdens of high end security and reliability for the enterprise market
- All the usual major certifications and security are covered by the platform including but not limited to –
- ISO 27001 / ISO 27002
- CISSP / CIPP / MSSPs / SAS 70 Type II / SysTrust
- TLS / SSL end to end
- TRUSTe CPS / JIPDC / EU SH
If you would like to participate in this limited release trial your firm could qualify for early access and discounts for the first year of use so please contact us using the form below.
Please note that while most of our target market are likely to be larger firms, smaller technology centric firms and early adopters who want to be ‘ahead of the game’ strategically (e.g. for an upcoming investment or merger/acquisition) or who are operating a complex/diverse technology environment will also benefit.
If you heard about us via a closed audience notice (e.g. professional forum or direct mail) please let us know via the comments.