These words were printed on the back of Apple Employee ID cards. There is actually one extra.
- Let go of the old, make the most of the future.
- Always tell the truth, we want to hear the bad news sooner than later
- The highest level of integrity is expected, when in doubt, ask
- Learn to be a good businessperson, not just a good salesperson
- Everyone sweeps the floor
- Be professional in your style, speech and follow-up
- Listen to the customer, they almost always get it
- Create win/win relationships with our partners
- Look out for each other, sharing information is a good thing
- Don’t take yourself too seriously
- Have fun, otherwise it’s not worth it
Always over deliver.
Words we agree with today 🙂
Read more at https://www.businessinsider.com/apple-rules-for-success-sales-john-brandon-2017-8#XYvfHUHZo3CJxJdt.99